Monday 5 July 2010

Wedding Treasures

Today I am featuring yet another wonderful crafter who makes fantastic fimo clay cake toppers. There all made personalised and are sent all across the world. Pauline who is based in Birmingham set up Wedding Treasures around 3 years ago and It has grown so much since. I spoke to Pauline to find out just what she is doing to have such a successful company.


When did you start crafting?

About 5 years ago I picked up some fimo clay that was just lying around and made a teddy bear my husband then persuaded me to carry on so I began making Dogs, Cats and Rabbits. Then about 3 years ago I began making bride and Grooms and left my full time job to make my cake toppers.

You must be so busy making these, how many do you do make every month?


I usually only do one a week because they are very time consuming but during the wedding season it usually turns out that I do two a week and work longer hours.


Do you have a favourite item?

Well I always say that I really love a certain piece but then I make a new piece and then like that one a bit more, so I suppose I don’t really have a specific favourite.

If you’re a bride – to – be or you would just love to check more of Pauline’s work then check out her blog
http://celebrationcaketoppers.blogspot.com/
or visit her website at
http://wedding-toppers.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment